Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ship Wrecked Layout

Hey Yall,

My boy friend and I decided to get this cool ship to put together.  I love these type of ship.  They are so pretty and amazing to me! Well, after HE put it together :) and had such a hard time with all the string we both said never again!!! SO...in the pictures he is not too happy and aggravated but I had to take them anyway! lol

 Paper - 7gypsies
Tags - Basic Grey die cut shape pieces
Washi Tape (OMG I love this stuff)
I didn't use any distress ink this time which is crazy for me not too!!! :)
Thickers - foam (i love these little ones)
So I think the title is pretty appropriate considering we don't want to do this again! LOL

I hope Yall like it!!
{STEPH}

4 comments:

  1. how adorable is this!!
    Love those letters and beautiful paper!
    TFS and have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool layout, love the title for your little adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous LO!! love the text background!

    ReplyDelete