Here is my DT project for CTO. This week is challenge #46 - Anything goes (use polka dots). I hope Yall hop over and join the fun. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.
(Yall go to the top of my blog for some FUN STUFF!!!)
Here is my take on it!
Card on the left;
* Measures - 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
* Paper - Papertrey Ink, "Raspberry Fizz"
* Black and White paper - not sure the name it was a scrap
* bling black ribbon - (love it) Celebrate It Basic Basic "Ruban"
* Stamp - Inkadinkado "Friendship"
* Bling - Bazzill "Clear"
* Ink on edges - Tim Holtz "Black Soot"
Card on the right;
* Card measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
* Blue Paper - Papertrey Ink, "Spring Rain"
* Green Paper - October Afternoon (not sure what line I think the Farm House line but not 100%)
* Circle Stamp on blue paper - Inkadinkado "Circles and Dots"
* "Thank You" stamp - Inkadinkado "Friendship"
* Brown Ribbon - Garden Twine
* Ink on edges - Tim Holtz "Brushes Corduroy"
I hope Yall like it and Yall join the fun!!!