Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Feeling Craby??? Card

Hey Yall,

Here is a little card I made for and "cheer up" occasion!  I think this little crab is the cutest!

 The brown paper is Recollections.  The blue paper is DCWV "Crafty Stack." The white paper is water color paper. The crab stamp is from "Imaginisce." The blue boarder is from the same blue paper and I used Fiskard "Effervescence."

I colored the crab with Stampin Up "color pencils." (I couldn't find the color names of the 2 blues I used sorry) The 2 crab stamps are from Scrappy Mom's "Fury Friends" stamp set. The "Thinking of you" stamp is from CTMH "Say it in Stlye."  I also doodles with a white jelly roll pen. (of course LOL) I inked the edges with Tim Holtz "brushed corduroy" distress ink.

Yall stay tooned for a give away in the near future!!!!!

I hope Yall like it!
{STEPH} 

1 comment:

  1. Awe, this is a really cute card. I love the blue crab and the papers are really cool. From the picture it almost looks like its suade or a moleskin texture. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was wondering since you like journaling, if you would be interested in the Friendship Journal Swap I am hosting. I think it's going to be a lot of fun getting a page from a friend and seeing how different everyone's creativity is. I have the sign up open on my blog till Jan 31st. You can see all the details there. ((Hugs)) Lori

    ReplyDelete