Tuesday, May 1, 2012

CTO #61 DT Project

Hey Yall,

I hope Yall join the fun over at CTO for challenge #61, "Male Birthday" must use circle.  What a great challenge!!!  Everyone always seems to need a male card and a birthday one!  I know I do!  Here is my take on this challenge!


Card base and Envelope - 5 x 6 flat card with matching envelope
Paper stack - Papertrey Ink "Text Style, It's Official"
Ink - White Jelly Roll Pen and Tim Holtz "Brushed Corduroy" distress ink
Circles - Quick Kutz circle die set
1 1/2 Scallop Punch
I used pop dots on all the layers and doodled all over with my white pen. 


I hope Yall like my project for this challenge!! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

{STEPH}

4 comments:

  1. You did such an awesome job on this card! Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card- I love your use of the circles! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did all the circles on this card, so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete