Monday, May 21, 2012

Super cool discovery I have to share

Hey Yall,

I love to shop at http://www.scrapbuck.com/.  If you have not shopped there it is a must do! The prices are really cheap, spend $20 and get free shipping, and you receive you items in SERIOUSLY 1 1/2 days! Crazy I know but super cool.  SO....they now have QuicKutz boarder dies for super cheap so OF COURSE I got some! SCORE!!  Well, they do not work with the Sizzix extended plates in my Bigshot...until now ;)....

 When you use the extended Sizzix plates with a Bigshot there is still a little room left over that card stock didn't seem to fix. WELL, I had an extra used up Cricut mat handy so I though would it work????....WELL....if you cut 3 layers and glue them together it is a PERFECT FIT!!!! and it will not tear up and can be used time and time again!
I though this was super cool and I had to share ASAP!!! Thanks for checking it out and I sure hope this helps someone!!!

{STEPH}

No comments:

Post a Comment