Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"My Gamer Boy" LO

Hey Yall,

My son is a computer and gamer wizzzzz. He loves electronics and can pretty much figure it out before you can teach him.  (lets hope that pays off in the future) :)  I'm sure those who have kids (men included lol) know what I mean.  Sooooo as a crafter I HAD (totally forced) to make a layout with this picture...that he didn't even know I took! lol
 

Background Paper - Crate Paper "Season Collection}Winter
All other Papers - Doodlebug Design Inc. "Boys Only"
 

 
Robot - Maya Road rub ons
Green Letters - Vinyl Thickers
Black and White letters - KaiserCraft "Fozz Fontz"
 
 
Little Black Letters - Recollections
Ink - Tim Holtz "Spiced Marmalade"
 
 
In the background is Mister Huey's "Pinstripe"
AND of course a little touch of "washi tape" here and there to wash it all down with ;)
 
 
Hope Yall like it and have a fantastic day!!
{STEPH}
 

2 comments: