Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Playing catch up after computer issues

Hey Yall,

Here are two projects I made while my computer was sick.  I made these for the "Lily Bee Designs" DT call.  I love love love some lilybee!   I hope you like them!!!

 
 I put the photo in this one after I took the picture.  Some stuff I want to keep private! :)


 
 I added some washi tape to this one.  My fav right now! :)

 
No I didnt make it but I sure had some super good fun trying!

Till next time Yall,
{STEPH}

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie~ Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find you! Love these two layouts! I am now your newest follower. :) Have a great day!

    Irene
    Ruffled Creases

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your layouts are great! Love the designs and papers you used! Happy to be a new follower!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete