Friday, November 16, 2012

"Priceless" LO

Hey Yall,

Happy Happy Happy Friday Yall!!!!!!

I am not sure if Yall have seen this picture before or not but I saw it the other day and had to make a layout about it.  I love love love this picture and it was taken at the perfect time.
 
 
Yellow paper - Sassafras "Serendipiy"
Background paper - hhhmmm not really sure
 
 
The two brown papers came from my stash
I added a little blue pearls here and there
 
 
The little banner die  - QuicKutz "Tattoo Art"
Sign on the top left - QuicKutz "Nameplate"
 
 
I added brown bakers twine and make the triangles out of a square punch and cut them in half. 
I think the font is from "Clear Dollar Stamps" but I am not 100% sure.
 
I love how this one came out.  I don't usually use yellow but I really like it with the brown.
 
Have a great weekend Yall!!!
{STEPH}

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is priceless!!! I LOVE this LO Steph!!! Awesome pictures and beautiful paper!!!
    TFS and have a GREAT Friday!!

    ReplyDelete