Friday, December 30, 2011

1st Boat Trip layout

Hey Yall,

Here is yet another 12x12 layout I finished.  If I keep this up I might get caught up on my scrapbook.  I make no promises though. LOL

The 12x12 paper is from My Minds Eye "Complete Boy" collection.  The orange is "terracotta tile" from Papertrey Ink cardstock collection.

The letters are from Sizzix "Round-a-Bout" alphabet set.   BUT  the #1 is from Sizzix big number bigz die.


I used Peachy Keen Stamps "Everyday Character Face Assortment" on the suns' face.
 The boat, wheel, sun, and brackets around the words were all cut from the "Life is a Beach" cricut cartridge.  Each on was cut at 2.5 inches and raised with pop dots.   I inked everything with Tim Holtz "spiced marmalade" distress ink.  And last but never the least I doodled with a white jelly roll pen.


I hope Yall like it!
{STEPH}

No comments:

Post a Comment