Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Monday Yall

Hey Yall!

WOW WOW WOW can you believe Christmas is this weekend!  WOW were does the time go?

Here are the last of the goodie bags I am doing.  I have to get more candy to finish the bag part.  Between myself, my son and my boyfriend all the candy has walked away! LOL 


I used Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain" to ink all the edges.  "My Mind's Eye" Christmas collections.  I created the reindeer out of punches.  (see below how I made them)  All the stamps are from a no name set and "Close to My Heart"  "Say It In Style" stamp set.
 LOOK AT THE MESS ON MY TABLE...............SHEESH!  LOL


I created this reindeer about two years ago.  I think he is super cute!  I though I would share him with you so maybe you can give it a try yourself.

 
ALSO, here is how I store my punch art.  I attach them to white paper, step by step, and keep them in a 3 ring binder.

I sure hope Yall like it!!

{STEPH}

5 comments:

  1. this is really cute tfs, I would like to thank you for commenting on my blog and joining the comment blog hop at decorate to celebrate. My computer is down the main one this is my laptop just wanted you to know you have won a mini album from the comment hop so if you could email me at remery@kcbroadband.com with what you would like and your address I will get it done and mailed to you thank you and congrats. www.scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute..thanks for showing how (s)he was put together and thanks for sharing on You Had Me At Craft...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. Great job.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your treat bags! Your new follower!
    http://lolis-mycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love any time you see beyond the ordinary. This is really creative..adorable deer!!

    ReplyDelete