Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"The Wonders" layout

Hey Yall,

I hope everyone had an amazing Holiday weekend.  I know I sure did....even though I missed my little man pretty bad. :)

Here is my first 12x12 layout in a long time.  Seems I have strayed away from the 12x12 there for a while.  Which mean I am SERIOUSLY behind in my scrapbooks.  LOL


The blue paper is from "We R Memory Keepers" the "White out" collection.  The pattern paper is from "DCWV" the "Latte" paper stack.  The black letters are puffy letters I got from the dollar spot at Target. AND the green ones are vinyl "Thickers."
 I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz "jaded jeans"distress ink.  I also doodled with a white jelly roll pen. 
I did not want to waste any paper if I could help it so I cut the scraps into strips and journaled on them with a black jelly roll pen.  I also wrote around around the sides.

I hope Yall like it!
{Steph}

1 comment:

  1. great layout and what a sweet subject he is a handsome little boy

    ReplyDelete