Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Goodie bags

Hey Yall and Happy Tuesday!

I have been making some goodie bags for my sons' teachers at school.  I decided this year I was not going to make them all the same but rather try to use some of my scraps.  PREFECT!!  The only thing I do not like about make these bags is I always eat too much of the candy!  LOL


Most of the papers are from "My Mind's Eye" Christmas collections.


I used several punches and stamps.  Some of the stamps I am not sure the name and others are from "Close to My Heart."  The bags I got from a scrap store years ago.

I hope Yall like it!
{Steph}

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute, every one is just adorable!
    Thank you also for your sweet comment you left on my blog. It really means a lot to me.
    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete