WOW I'm on a roll now. My second 12x12 layout this week.....watch me GO!!!!! LOL
LOL I love love love this picture of my son. He sure knows how to put a smile on my face. LOL
Here's how I did it:
* The background paper is form "P.etc." and from the "All Boy Words/Solid" collection.
* The blue paper is no name paper I bought for projects like this.
* The "gear" on the blue paper is from Indie Art" cricut cartridge cut at 2 inches. I placed it on the paper and tracked around it with a white jelly roll pen.
* The letters are from "Crate Paper" "Mia" collection.
* I added white button brads on each side of the journal spot. I typed it on the computer cause I was not liking my handwriting LOL Sorry though I didn't write the font down. oopppeeesssss!
* I inked all the edges with "Tim Holtz" "Faded Jeans" destress ink.
I hope Yall like it!