Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #98

Hey Yall,

Over at Cricut Cardz Challenge.....the challenge  is to make 2 tags from any cartridge and color you choose.  Well I didn't use any cartridge but rather a few dies from Sizzix. 

 The red paper is a large scrap I had.  The pattern papers are from "My Mind's Eye."

The tag die is Sizzix "Tag #2" from Brenda Pinnick.  The letters are from Sizzix "Round-A-Bout" alphabet set.  The scallop is from Cuttlebug...its a 2' die.


The twine is from "Scarppy Mom Stamps".  I used Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain" and doodled with a white and black jelly roll pen.  I also used foam tape to add dimension!

I hope Yall like it!
{Steph}

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice take on the challenge, love that My Mind's Eye paper! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtg using up your scraps for tags!

    ReplyDelete